Attorneys in Patent Inc. work with inventors and companies to file and to prosecute patent applications to protect their inventions, both domestically and abroad. Ata Patent Inc.â€™s attorneys evaluate potential patents and existing patents, and procure patent registrations in Turkey. The firm's attorneys routinely transfer and license patent rights, and also enforce patent rights through Turkish Customs' registration, negotiation, or litigation.
Ata Patent Inc. attorneys' expertise affords our clients the fullest range of patent prosecution services and capability to render such advice:
- Preparation and filing of provisional and non-provisional patent applications
- Comprehensive patent prosecution services in Turkish for utility and design patents
- Prosecution of international patent applications under the PCT
- Coordination of patent prosecution in foreign countries and regions
- Counseling on "shop rights"
- Prosecuting interference contests to resolve priority in invention
- Patent appeals to the Turkish Patent Institute
- Filing and opposing reissue and reexamination applications
- Rendering legal opinions on the strengths and weaknesses of patents
- Rendering legal opinions on patentability, validity, enforceability, and infringement
- Patent infringement litigation in Turkish courts
- Patent appeals before the Turkish Supreme Court
- Patent portfolio audits, counseling, and management