Ata Patent has assembled an expert team of utility model lawyers in Turkey to help clients obtain, protect and enforce utility models in Turkey.
Our utility model lawyers in Turkey provide a broad range of patent services including; Turkish patent application, registration, and protection such as intellectual property litigation, appeal, opposition, cancellation, assignment, monitoring, search, and licensing.
Our attorneys also represent our clients in utility models in Turkey, PCT national phase entries in Turkey, European Patent validation, and patent annuities in Turkey.
We Represent Clients in Utility Models in Turkey
While Ata Patent’s client representation ranges from single inventors to large companies, our goal for each client is always the same: to guide our client through the maze of regulations and procedures involved in obtaining a utility model for our clients.
One critical component to developing a utility model portfolio with the greatest possible value to a particular client is to monitor the direction of research and the types of utility models that are being filed. All too often, companies expend resources pursuing non-core technology that does not fit into any identified strategy of the company.
Our firm provides utility model law prosecution and counseling services in a wide range of technical and business areas, in almost every industry, and in both the retail and commercial markets, including consumer products, pharmaceuticals, life sciences and medical technology, manufacturing, financial services, computers, and telecommunications.
Services from Utility Model Lawyers in Turkey
- Preparation and filing of provisional and non-provisional patent applications
- Comprehensive patent prosecution services in Turkish for utility and design patents
- Prosecution of international patent applications under the PCT
- Coordination of patent prosecution in foreign countries and regions
- Counseling on “shop rights”
- Prosecuting interference contests to resolve priority in the invention
- Patent appeals to the Turkish Patent Institute
- Filing and opposing reissue and reexamination applications
- Rendering legal opinions on the strengths and weaknesses of patents
- Rendering legal opinions on patentability, validity, enforceability, and infringement
- Patent infringement litigation in Turkish courts
- Patent appeals before the Turkish Supreme Court
- Patent portfolio audits, counseling, and management
Reach us for Utility Model Lawyers in Turkey
Since its foundation in 1996, Ata Patent has been the choice of numerous clients throughout the World. At Ata Patent, we partner with our clients to grow their businesses by protecting their intellectual property with strategic planning, customized and scalable solutions, and cost-effective project management.
We prosecute and maintain patents and trademarks across a variety of industries and in multiple countries, and litigate in IP courts and before TPTO.
For a complimentary consultation, you may reach our utility model lawyers in Turkey by sending an e-mail or through our Contact page.